Serving The Underserved Communities
In order to empower the underserved community to recognize their health and social concerns, ServingUnderserved engages them through education. Next, resources are used to assist the disadvantaged in overcoming obstacles that negatively impact their personal health and societal difficulties.
Wherever we work in the world, we aim to build a resilient community by making a positive impact on the people and the environment in which they live. Our aim is to provide basic needs for all those in need-Water, food, clothes, shelter, and education.
As a science-led organization, CRK’s actions honour ethical values that respect individuals, communities, and the natural environment.
We focus on all aspects of sustainability
We support 3 main problems: food, education, health. Our project is working with troubled kids in Africa more than 5 years and we’ve achieved great successes.
No child in Africa should go to sleep hungry and scared- last year we saved more than 10k lives. This year we are planning to double this number.
Love & Support
we support through
- Collaborating with different health professional associations to support professional development training of all healthcare workers.
- Medical camps- this has helped to improve access, especially in underserved/marginalized communities.
- Youth health programs and mentorship
- Maternal and child health support
- Health promotion activities to raise awareness
we focus on both financial and non-financial support activities
- Women empowerment programs
- Education support
- Food donations
- Clean water
- Tree planting
- Inter-sectoral partnership
LOVE AND SUPPORT
- Visiting the sick
Sign up to spend your day with orphaned kids. This will mean the whole world to them.
Handmade figures from African children. All funds will go into rebuilding school after the flood.
We’ve invited best chefs from Europe. All funds will go into African Children Health Care Program.
Become a volunteer
Together We Can Make A Change